I came across this topic idea the other day. When I began writing I thought it would be difficult to come up with 10 things, but in writing, I realized it was hard to stop at 10! 🙂
1. I believe that rain (and snow) bring a sense of purity. Everything is fresh and new after a fresh rain or snow.
2. I believe in the good. I choose to believe that if you foster to the good in someone, they have a fighting chance no matter what.
3. I believe in God. I am not religious, but I believe in the spiritual sense.
4. I believe in meditation. I am still working on this, but I believe in becoming self-aware and letting your body just breathe.
5. I believe that you can learn a valuable lesson from each individual you encounter.
6. I believe that the most powerful actions you may take are sometimes the smallest.
7. I believe that animals have souls. I believe they were put here for humans to learn unconditional love.
8. I believe in hard work. The best feeling is the exhaustion after you have given 100% to a project.
9. I believe in doing the right thing. It may not be the easy choice, and it may not bring about the best of luck, but I believe if we all did our part, the world could be an amazing place.
10. I believe that silence, and being comfortable alone can lead to true happiness.